Skip to main content

Cock and Bull Stories


Today, I was taking part in the shoot of a short film in Manor Park (E12) with members of the Chorus. The comedy, called "Milk Watch", is founded by the local council after a competition and will be screened at the East London Film Festival in April. I was part of an army of milkmen bent on "defending the land" by getting hold of two shady characters.

I got the overground in Liverpool Street station and as I looked outside the window while waiting with other Chorus members for the train to start, I made eye contact with a very cute Indian guy (the sort with classical features). He got in with a mate and sat a bit further off where I couldn’t see him.

At Manor Park, as we were trying to find our way to the meeting point, someone hailed us asking if we were part of the shoot and showed us the proper way. It was the friend of the hot Indian. It turns out they were crew members.

We spent the whole morning waiting, getting made up and waiting some more (it was rather a wasted morning but waiting is the name of this particular game). Finally in the afternoon we got on set and did our stuff, dressed as an army of milkmen.

Throughout the shoot, the Indian guy and I (he was one of the cameramen) made sporadic eye contact.

Another Chorus member noticed that he was checking me out and mentioned it to me so I was clearly not dreaming. At the same time, however it seemed he wasn’t that keen (not taking every opportunity to look, as I did, even when he didn’t have to focus on his job).

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to even try and chat to him (not that I would have made a great job of it)

There is still a very slim chance that he might attend the screening of the film, sometime in April.

The attention was obviously most enjoyable but has left me a little bit more confused than I already was by a recent change in my social circumstances, which occurred in the past few days for no particular reason.

On Thursday evening, I was on the No9 bus from Hammersmith going home from work. I sat at the back on the top deck (where I always sit because it is generally quiet and I can read).

I was reading but quickly became aware of a guy (probably Russian, not good looking) who had sat in the middle of the "bench" and then moved to the other side when the seat became free. I had the distinct feeling (quickly confirmed by a glance) that he was looking at me and touching himself through his jeans.

As I finished my book, I started to pay a bit more attention to try and make sure that it was all really happen. After a while he took his cock out and played with it a little.

By that time we were coming close to Hyde Park Station and he quickly rearranged himself and got off, presumably on his way to the rose garden, which, as I am informed by an acquaintance who jogs there regularly, is a busy place in the dark of night…

On Friday evening, having stayed a bit later at work to take advantage of the gym there, something happened again. No cock display but certainly some eye contact.

As I got to the bus station level at the Hammersmith Broadway, I noticed that a number 9 was approaching the stand. I started running and as I was about to go through the door to my stand, I passed a handsome, posh-looking man in his thirties carrying a small crate of what looked like Perrier bottles (though I didn’t really pay attention to that).

I rushed to my bus and noticed that he had got on too. As I was about to go upstairs to my usual sitting place, I took a better look at the man and, O surprised, he looked back. I did a double take and so did he.

I went up and he did too, thought he did not follow me all the way to the end of the bus (he sat on the seats overlooking the stairs). No one else came up to the upper deck for quite a while and glances were exchanged. He got off at High Street Ken. and I decided not to follow him and start something (Not sure why – I should probably have).

And if that wasn’t already enough, as I was getting off the bus in Piccadilly. I found myself gazing repeatedly in the dark eyes of cute indie twink who was also getting off the bus. Probably an Italian tourist with his sexy older brother.

I enjoy watching people (particularly good looking men) and I do just that everytime I find myself in the public space. I am pretty sure I would notice if anyone was checking me out. I have had two "cruising incident" some years back on the Tube but otherwise nothing of the type happens with any kind of regularity.

That much interest, from a majority of fanciable men is utterly unusual and completely confusing because nothing has changed that could in any way explain it.

What is going on?! It would be lovely to be able to understand and think that this is the beginning of something promising.

It seems however that I have used up my quota of attention for 09 in a few days…
Bugger!


Comments

  1. Check this out ... where you sit on the bus determines personality, according to psychologists!

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/4109071/The-people-on-the-bus-are-...-of-diverse-personalities.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forward-minded people tend to sit at the front of the top deck, according to Dr Tom Fawcett of Salford University, the independent-minded in the middle and those with a rebellious streak at the rear.

    I normally sit in the middle at the top on the left hand side because I like to watch the people who are coming up and that also gives a good view of the pavement.

    You can also sometimes find me at the back on the lower deck in winter because that's the warmest place in the bus.

    If it's a shortish trip I'll stand opposite the exit doors.

    I only sit at the back on the No9 and that because I want to read.

    On a Bendy I either sit on the last but one seats or I stand in the front part of the bendy bit.

    conclude from this what you like.

    Oh and the people sitting at the front on the upper deck are not "forward-minded", they are bloody tourists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you're giving off pheromones. Have you ever noticed that as soon as you get a boyfriend or you're feeling particularly sexually charged you end up getting ridiculous amounts of attention. One theory is it's the pheromones we're exuding: they create an irresistable pull towards other males who wish to challenge for attention. Either way, I wouldn't knock it. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I have noticed no. Then again I haven't really been in any of those circumstances...

    It's all over now, so it's ok. Things are back to boring normal! yeahay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here. Note that comments are moderated and only those in French or in English will be published. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog and to leave a thought.

Popular posts from this blog

A Short History of the Elephant and Castle and Its Name

Last night I attended a lecture by local historian Stephen Humphrey who discussed the general history of the Elephant & Castle, focussing more particularly on what he called its heyday (between 1850 and 1940). This is part of a week-long art project ( The Elephant Project ) hosted in an empty unit on the first floor of the infamous shopping centre, aiming to chart some of the changes currently happening to the area. When an historian starts talking about the Elephant and Castle, there is one subject he can not possibly avoid, even if he wanted to. Indeed my unsuspecting announcement on Facebook that I was attending such talk prompted a few people to ask the dreaded question: Where does the name of the area come from, for realz? Panoramic view of the Elephant and Castle around 1960/61. Those of us less badly informed than the rest have long discarded the theory that the name comes from the linguistic deformation of "Infanta de Castille", a name which would have become at

Rev. Peter Mullen's Blog

Rev. Peter Mullen is the chaplain to the London Stock Exchange and the rector of St Michael's Cornhill and St Sepulchre without Newgate in the City. Rev. Peter Mullen was also until recently a blogger. Sadly the result of his cyber labour seem to have been deleted but Google has thankfully cached some of it and I have saved a copy for posterity, just in case. The deletion of Rev. Mullen's writings might just have something to do with the fact that last week, the Evening Standard and then the Daily Mail published an article (the same article actually) about some of those very writings (even though the elements of said writings being quoted had been published in June this year, at the time of the blessing ceremony which took place between two members of the Church of England in St Bartholomew the Great - picture ). In the article, we learned what the Rev. thinks about gay people and what should be done to them: We ["Religious believers"] disapprove of homosexuality

Liam Messam and Tamati Ellison Swap Jerseys

I am having a bit of a vacuous evening looking at images of pretty rugby players. Addidas, with its latest viral campaign, Jersey Swap , seems to be squarely aiming at the gay market with a selection of five antipodean rugby players, visitor to the website can select and see take their tops off and... well... swap jersey (those interested can create posters too). My favorites of the bunch are Liam Messam and Tamati Ellison . The pictures of their pretty faces and bulging naked torsos (excuse me while I sit down for a second!) included to this post should tell you why. A job well done for Addidas. This will go round the Internet for a while, I think.